In the classical world of Greece and Rome, love—and sex—arrived on a sea-shell in the form of mighty Aphrodite, and later Venus. Oysters and their pearls have long been considered an “aphrodisiac”, and of course this word comes to us from the name of the goddess herself. So whoever said pearls weren’t hot?
Rock this huge freshwater pearl, known as baroque because it is not perfectly round, and get ready to be swept away.
Large natural freshwater baroque pearl, strung on 14 karat gold plated chain (15”-16” , includes extender).
Pearls are natural, will vary. Let us choose the one for you.
- Material: 14k gold filled chain
- Stone: Natural freshwater baroque pearl
- Chain Length: 16" with 2" extender
If you have any questions about our Jewelry or how it's made, Call 818-882-9030 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
- $49 And Up! Free first class shipping anywhere In the U.S.
- Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Overnight (1 day)
- Your Jewelry will be wrapped with love and care to ensure safe arrival!
Our Warranty Policy:
- Alef Bet Jewelry offers free repairs for jewelry within one year of purchase.
- Please note that repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply.
- Alef Bet reserves the right to deny unreasonable repair and exchanges, notably items that have been altered, resized or repair prior to being sent to Alef Bet Jewelry.
- All sales & promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments to pricing