Sterling silver red string bendel bracelet with a chai in Hebrew (for life) pendant. Wearing a red string, along with a chai charm, is for protection to your overall being and to bless your life with goodness.
When the red cord begins to unravel, tradition says that luck and protection were brought to you!
Suggested gift giving: bat mitzvah, pregnancy, graduation, new baby to name a few.
Bracelet comes with a description card.
To prolong life of the red string, best to not get wet.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
If you have any questions about our Jewelry or how it's made, Call 818-882-9030 or Email
We would love to hear from you!
Our Warranty Policy:
- Alef Bet Jewelry offers free repairs for jewelry within one year of purchase.
- Please note that repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply.
- Alef Bet reserves the right to deny unreasonable repair and exchanges, notably items that have been altered, resized or repair prior to being sent to Alef Bet Jewelry.
- All sales & promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments to pricing
Reviews for Chai Bendel Protection BraceletChai Bendel Protection Bracelet1
Chai Bendel Protection Bracelet
Alef bet is my go-to website when it comes to beautiful jewelry and wonderful service. The Chai Bendel is my all time favourite and I am never seen without it.