Sterling Jewish Star with CZ Necklace for Women and Girls
You'll be shining like the star of the show with this Sterling Jewish Star Necklace! It's the perfect way to add a bit of minimal glitz and glam to your daily look, and will make you feel extra special, especially on your Bat Mitzvah day. The CZ stones are sure to dazzle and delight, so get your sparkle on!
It is designed for any aged woman, child, bat mitzvah, adult. It's small size is what makes this Jewish Star so precious and attractive to so many.
Read about the look here, on the blog.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2" longer
- Available in silver, rose or yellow gold dipped.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I love it as it is. I only fear that the gold will wear off and it will be silver. I'm not used to taking my necklaces off at night, but with this you have to.
Incredibly beautiful. Looks just like more pricey pieces. Worn layered with a SS Chai.
A very sweet size ..