Sterling Jewish Star with CZ Necklace for Women and Girls
You'll be shining like the star of the show with this Sterling Jewish Star Necklace! It's the perfect way to add a bit of minimal glitz and glam to your daily look, and will make you feel extra special, especially on your Bat Mitzvah day. The CZ stones are sure to dazzle and delight, so get your sparkle on!
It is designed for any aged woman, child, bat mitzvah, adult. It's small size is what makes this Jewish Star so precious and attractive to so many.
Read about the look here, on the blog.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2" longer
- Available in silver, rose or yellow gold dipped.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
It was a lovely necklace, but the chain snapped almost immediately. I shipped it back as instructed, but it was never received by the company. The post office doesn't accept their address on its lost packages form, despite having a tracking number. Alef Bet didn’t seem to care about the immediate breakage and loss. My daughter was so looking forward to wearing her star. What a frustrating experience. Sadly, looking elsewhere to find a replacement.
Amanda, I do apologize. We tracked the package you returned and it was sent to a different zip code and city, therefore the repair was never received. That being said, we do apologize and will send out a brand new necklace to you right away. We apologize if there was any miscommunication but rest assured a new necklace is going right out on Monday.
I bought this necklace for my daughter in her 20's. It's the perfect size star and length. It is delicate and the sparkle makes it stand out. The necklace looks as if I spent hundreds of dollars. It is classy, appropriate for everyday wear, yet special enough for dressy occasions. I loved it so much that I bought it in silver too.
The small Jewish Star necklace with CZ is far more beautiful "in person" than on the website. A lovely piece of jewelry that looks much more expensive than the price I paid. Very pleased with it.
Just what I wanted!