Star red string of fate bracelet.
With a simple pull of the cord, you can adjust this lucky red string bracelet to fit your wrist-- it's one size fits all protection red string bracelet!
Handwoven on a durable nylon cord made specifically for jewelry, this bracelet features a macramé closure for easy wearing.
A perfect give for your best friend, mom, grandmother, or anyone that you hold dear to your heart and to let them know you're thinking of them.
Choose from an evil eye to watch over and protect you.
A hamsa to usher in good luck and push back any negativity.
A Star of David for faith and luck.
- Sterling silver with 14k yellow gold vermeil
- Cubic Zircon stones
- Nylon cord with macramé adjustable closure
- Gold beads
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love my Star bracelet!
I really love the bracelet and it looks good with my evil eye bracelet! Again, hoping I don't always have to remove it to go to the pool or shower! Have had many compliments!
Bought this for me to wear as a stack with the other red bendel bracelets to keep me safe and focused. It’s a beautiful symbol of my faith and I love looking down on my wrist and knowing it’s there. Easy to get on and off.