This bracelet is designed to guide you and protect you on life's journey and has just been elevated to a whole new level.
All watchful evil eye bracelets are hand-strung with interspersed sterling silver beads between each colorful lucky glass eye.
Evil eye bracelets are hand-strung in Los Angeles on elasticized jewelry thread, so simply slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there is no need to fumble. Just slide and glide. That is the secret to years and years of enjoyment of this bracelet.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found all over the world, and used by anyone, without any restrictions. Known as a mal de ojo in Spanish, it watches over the wearer and deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
The meaning of the colors is as follows:
- Yellow for health, concentration, and memory
- Green for a new state of balance and change in your life
- Purple removes obstacles and make a change
- Navy Blue protection and luck
- Light Blue to counteract chaos in life
- Red protection from evil and fear
- Multi colorful evil eye protection bracelet
- Hand-strung bracelet
- Multi colored beads
- Glass Beads 4mm
- Sold individually
- 6.75" standard wrist size
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I absolutely love my evil eye bracelet. The beads are a small, perfect size and it goes great stacked with my other bracelets
It is dainty & I was able to get smaller than standard for my small wrist. I love it! I recommend this evil eye bracelet!