Diamond Chai Cable Bracelet-- To Life!
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hebrew symbol, Chai, set with sparkling diamonds.
This bracelet will bless you with a long and healthy life. May it be sweet, perfect, full of love and happiness.
Set with diamonds, the Chai sparkles on your choice of bracelet color: rose, gold, silver or black. Color does not fade when exposed to water, so you'll never have to remove your new favorite bracelet.
Wear one, two, or three at a time!
Makes a terrific gift.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Chai is the Hebrew symbol for a long and healthy life
- Material: stainless steel and sterling silver
- Stone: Diamond .03ct
- Bracelet size 7" standard
The bracelet came and it is so pretty! I will be giving this as a Bat Mitzvah gift and I am very excited to do so.I wish the chai had a bit more sparkle to it, but it is still lovely!
I absolutely love my bracelet and wear it everyday. Gotten so many compliments on it! Thank you Alef Bet!
I was surprised and delighted. Everything got here so quickly. This bracelet is just gorgeous and it looks so high end. I put it on immediately and have worn it daily. I plan to wear it everyday. I found it easy to put on myself. It looks effortless and chic. Can you tell that I love it?
Beautifully made bracelet.
Bracelet is great. Both delicate and substantial. I am giving it as a gift. Great packaging.
Pros - great gift I idea. Good lock. Quick shipping.
Cons - None.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.