Star of David Bracelet for Everyday Wear
Did you know you can wear a Jewish Star even if it isn't your Bat Mitzvah!?
Gasp!! Yes, it's true.
And guess what? You can wear it at any age too. I know, I know, who would have thought?
The star is a sign of protection and religious symbolism and is perfect for a child, teen, and adult. It truly adds a sophisticated allure of style.
Its minimalist design is elegant and will look perfect with any outfit, even mixed in with your current bracelet and watch.
Jewish star bracelet comes with a double chain, not a single one, making it extremely durable. Choose from either silver, yellow, or rose gold.
- Star of David bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k dipped rose or yellow gold
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Stones: cubic zircon
- Bracelet Length: 6.75" to 7.25"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
I love my bracelet, but unfortunately, it broke after a few days, and I cannot afford to replacee it at this time.
I purchased the silver bracelet for myself and when i saw how perfect it was , i purchased the rose gold for my daughter who also loves it.
I do wish the clasp wasn’t so small but it gets 5 stars from me anyway
Such a cute lot bracelet. Pairs well with my watch.