Evil eye navy blue bracelet in sterling silver. A sleek and sexy, protective, all-seeing evil eye bracelet.
This dual-sided mal de ojo or mati evil eye bracelet is designed to be worn on your wrist as an amulet to deflect any harm or ill-will intended for the wearer. Blue is the color associated with good luck and an eye to watch over and protect you.
Place this evil eye navy blue charm bracelet on your wrist and know that you are guided in life wherever you are taken, watched over, and loved on your journey.
Evil Eye is a talisman used to watch over and protect the wearer of this lucky eye bracelet. Infused with positive energy, this piece is a must to help ensure protection, health, and success for the seasons ahead.
This amulet charm bracelet will make you beautiful, and safeguard you from any harm of unfavorable energy being cast in your direction. The evil eye will shield you, and cast back anything being sent in your direction, sending it back to the sender. It is said that when an evil eye absorbs that excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears.
With an adjustable clasp, you'll be able to adjust the sizing of this bracelet to fit most wrists. With this option, you now have the perfect gift to give to a loved one needing a bit of protection and a lovely gift coming just from you.
A design that is so perfect you'll never want to be without!
- Evil eye navy blue bracelet
- Sterling silver
- Adjustable chain from 6.5" to 8"
- Enamel eye in navy blue on both sides of the charm
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.