Red string hamsa lucky protection bracelet.
The ancient hamsa hand protects you from all negative energies around you, helping you unlock the way to your inner peace. It is spiritually comforting, and a connection to loved ones near and far. Read about the powers of a red string bracelet on our blog, and why you should have one on your wrist today.
When an evil eye breaks, falls out or is damaged folklore has it that the amulet absorbed the harmful intent, preventing it from coming to you.
- Sterling silver with 14k yellow gold vermeil
- Cubic zircon stones
- Fits wrists from 6.25-7.25"
- Red string is water safe
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's beautiful but...the bracelet is way too big for my wrist and there is no way to make it smaller.
I gave this bracket as a gift and she loved it. Thank you for mailing so quickly.
This is the second time I’ve ordered from Alef-bet and I couldn’t be more pleased. I have Hamsas and Evil Eyes throughout my home but felt one needed to come wherever I did. Thank you for the prompt deliver and the gorgeous bracelet!
It's very pretty! I like it a lot