Red String Kaballah Protection Bracelet with Chai
Couldn't load pickup availability
Sterling silver red string bendel bracelet with a chai in Hebrew (for life) pendant. Wearing a red string, along with a chai charm, you are not only blessed overall with good health and happiness but also ensure a long and healthy life.
Bracelet comes with a description card. To prolong life of the red string, best to not get wet.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Hebrew chai symbol for a long and healthy life
- Sterling silver bracelet
- The red string is worn for protection
- Bracelet includes a description card about the red string
I really love this bracelet - I am never without it
I bought this for a friend’s daughter who is graduating high school and going off to college. It is more beautiful “in person” then in the picture. I know it is a small thing, but I love that it comes with a cleaning cloth. She can make sure it stays nice and shiny.
Alef bet is my go-to website when it comes to beautiful jewelry and wonderful service. The Chai Bendel is my all time favourite and I am never seen without it.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.