The blessing of long and a healthy life comes from the Hebrew letter combination of CHAI. The blue is associated with luck as is the color red for protection.
It provides a sense of overall good wishes, as does the red string in the bendel bracelet.
To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get it wet.
Each bracelet comes gift wrapped with a description card that tells the story behind the red string.
- Chai charm set with blue opal
- Sterling silver
- Includes a description card about red string bendels
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.