Puff Heart Charm on Protection Red Cord Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hearts are representative of happiness and love and the color red is traditionally associated with protection. Watch love and happiness quickly surround you when you place this bracelet on your left wrist, or a wrist of a loved one.
From babies to adults, this kaballah-inspired, multi-cultural red string amulet bracelet is lovely.
Share the love with a friend and wear this bracelet!
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Sterling silver
- Choose your size -- from babies to adults
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
I love my bracelet and never will be without it, I get compliments all the time, and often have an extra one on hand to give to a friend or family member when I get compliments I am never without my bracelet and feel protected. <3
I love the bendel bracelets. They are comfortable and fun to wear.
Wear this daily-- never take it off!! Bought as teachers gifts and I was the #1 parent!!!! :)
I Love my Puff Heart Kabbalah Bracelet, not only does it protect me, it's super comfortable, I never take it off. This is my 3rd one in about 8 years, they are durable, waterproof and stylish. I've come to trust Alef Bet with my purchases, great customer service and they deliver on their promises, thank you.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.