Small Hamsa Hand Red String Bendel Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
A Lucky hamsa charm combined with a red string is known to provide protection throughout many worldwide cultures, stopping anything harmful coming your way.
This double amulet bracelet acts as a barrier to bad stuff around you.
It is durable enough for everyday wear, comes gift wrapped and has a description card telling about the story of the red string. To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get wet.
Makes a touching get well gift, a wonderful congratulation gift, or a gift of good wishes.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Sterling silver bracelet available in three sizes
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Bought this bracelet about 5 months ago and have not taken it off! Love the bracelet!
I recommend this item! :)
This bracelet is pretty and comfortable. It gives me a red band and a hamsa all in one. It looks like a substantial, nicer bracelet.
I need all the protection and good luck I can get. These bracelets look cute when layered as well. Buy one for yourself or a friend.
I bought 2 of these bracelets as gifts. My friends loved them. Now we each have matching bracelets. I love these bendels because they are affordable, fashionable, and pretty. I recommend purchasing these.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.