Tiny Peace Sign Red Thread Silver Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
100% of the profit of this red string peace sign bracelet will be donated to B3Foundation.
A silver peace sign dangles off of a red string bendel bracelet, making your love and desire for world-wide peace known to the public.
Buy this ideal gift today for a woman who has a bright, positive outlook on the future.
Description card is included that reads: Bendel bracelets are worn for good luck and protection.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Red string is known to provide protection
- Peace sign dangles from the bracelet
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
This is the 6th or 7th bracelet I've purchased from them. All beautiful!
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it! Great clasp and wonderful quality. We are both obsessed with AlefBet’s jewelry. I specifically ordered this one because this purchase supports a worthwhile charity! Thank you, AlefBet! What a mitzvah to offer this!
I bought this bracelet for a young, non Jewish woman.
She loved the idea of the Bendel protection.
I was so glad to see the peace sign charm, as I did not want a religious symbol.
The bracelet is beautifully made, and made a perfect gift.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.