Chai Hebrew bracelet for men and women.
Chai Hebrew leather bracelet that adjusts to fit all wrist sizes and has a symbol to represent a long, healthy life-- yes, please!
Bless someone with long and healthy life, may it be joyful and full of blessings.
By simply adjusting the band you can make this bracelet fit your wrist size. Designed to fit all wrists from small to large by simply exposing the pegs.
- The two-letter Hebrew combination on the leather bracelet means "Life."
- Made from genuine leather
- Material: Pewter
- Pendant Size: 5/8"
- Bracelet Length: adjusts from 7"-9"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love my new bracelet. I have the black leather band and it looks great. Shipping was fast and easy
I have bought 2 bracelets and they are awesome. They also sent what I think is an evil eye as a gift. I am sure it has good meaning and the gesture was appreciated
My husband loves his new Chai bracelet. He wears it everyday !!
I was invited to my first Bar Mitzvah and wanted to get the young man a nice gift along with the cash gift I was giving him. I saw this bracelet and thought it would fit the bill. I liked the bracelet and would wear it and it was stylish and well made.