Sapphire evil eye bracelet for daily wear. A large, lucky blue sapphire gemstone sits in the center of the eye, the color of luck. Sparkling, full-cut diamonds bring light and energy to the design.
The flexible bracelet has a secure sterling silver clasp that is easy to use. It's simple to put on and take off and looks fantastic when layered with other bracelets you own.
An evil eye, also known as a mal de ojo, is an ancient protection amulet used worldwide. It's most appropriate that it is being sold here, in the United States of America. Now you may also partake in its protective qualities.
An evil eye bracelet is worn to watch over and protect you. Allowing you to not only look beautiful but safeguard yourself from any harm. The amulet stops negative energy from being cast in your direction.
The evil eye acts as a shield. It casts back anything sent in your direction. Legend has it, that when an evil eye absorbs that excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears.
The negativity that an amulet, the evil eye, absorbs is sometimes so harsh that it will cause it to crack. Better than the evil eye bangle bracelet breaks than you, as a wise person, once said!
Designed to fit most wrists with its oval shape, this makes a wonderful gift for all ages. Holidays, graduates, birthdays, and more can delight in this meaningful gift.
- Sapphire evil eye bracelet
- .33 ct sapphire
- .01 ct diamonds
- Sterling silver charm and clasp
- Stainless steel chain
- Fits a standard, 7" wrist
- For custom sizes, please send an email and we will accomodate
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on 2 reviews
This bracelet is gorgeous. Nice and substantial. Very happy with the purchase.
I bought I bought a evil eye bracelet I bought it for at the size is 7.75 I need an 8 inch now I can’t get in and they are saying that you only have 7 inch I need an 8 inch
You may also like