Minimal elegance with faith based charms on one necklace.
Designed in 14k gold on a single chain you'll enjoy wearing a hamsa amulet, Jewish star of David and an evil eye-- each set with diamonds.
Two bezel set full-cut diamonds are placed between the three symbols, within the chain.
A beautiful gift.
- 14k Gold
- .08ct total weight diamonds
- Two bezel set diamonds within the chain
- Chain is 16" with 2" extender
- Charms are 1/4" in size, each set with a diamond
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Triple Charm Diamond Necklace: Star, Hamsa, Eye