Colorful Evil Eye Bracelets in Gold and Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Yellow for health, concentration, and memory
- Green for new changes in your life and balance
Purple removes obstacles and makes a change
Navy Blue protection and luck
Light Blue to counteract chaos in life
Red protection from evil and fears
Trust us: You’ll want more than one.
Colorful evil eye bracelets are not only fascinating to look at, but the colors each possess different attributes of luck, protection, health and success.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Colorful evil eye bracelet
- Sterling silver or 14k yellow gold vermeil
- 10mm eyes
- 7.75" bracelet length, easily adjusts to fit any wrist small or large
It’s too small,how do I exchange it
Of course you can exchange it. Please see the faq page https://www.alefbet.com/pages/faqs
Everyday wear, looks beautiful, great colors and great quality
I Love 💗 my bracelet’s that I purchased with you. I wear them everyday. I received lots of compliments on them.
I love my Evil Eye multi colored bracelet. It’s beautiful and something I can wear every day!
I've never been a huge bracelet wearer, but as I've become more connected to the concept of ayin hara, I came across this and loved how bright it was, as well as all the protections offered. So far it's been a great addition to my daily jewelry and love the feeling of protection it provides me.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.