Colorful evil eye wall hangings for your home. Hang in your office, workspace, rooms throughout your home, or even outdoors to bless your loved ones with protection.
The colors of an evil eye amulet are not only beautiful but each one holds a different meaning.
A traditional Nazar or Mal De Ojo bead in dark blue rests above the amulet to deflect any harm or evil, not allowing it to come close to you or your loved ones.
The colors each add a different interpretation to the amulet:
- Yellow is for good health, concentration, and relief from exhaustion
- Light blue is for inner peace, solitude, and to broaden your outlook on life
- Pink is for love, friendship, and calming feelings
- Navy blue is for good karma, relaxation, and open flows of communication
- Red is for conquering fear and anxiety, courage and enthusiasm
- Handmade glass
- No tools are required to hang, simply use a thumbtack
- 9.25" x 4" small
- 9.25" x 5" large
- Sold individually
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Beautiful. Would love to have color meaning with each piece.
I purchased the yellow color because yellow brings out happiness and sunshine in my eyes. As soon as I saw it...it made me smile from ear to ear. I love it!