Charm bracelet in 14k gold with your choice of three luck, faith, and fortune charms.
Choose from the charms you'd like, the ones that speak to you best. The three charms for your bracelet are as follows:
- Star of David
- Evil eye
- Hamsa hand
Making the charm bracelet extra personal is the adjustability. This means it comes with three stations: 6"-6.5"-7". The perfect gift for any girl, celebrating any milestone. And now that you know it is sizeable, it's worry-free.
Stars for faith, for Bat Mitzvah gifts, for religion.
An evil eye for protection, to watch over and protect you.
A heart for friendship, love, and peace.
A hamsa hand for ushering in goodness, fortune, health, and pushing away harm.
With these choices of love, luck, protection, and good fortune, it's the ideal charm bracelet.
- Charm bracelet in 14k gold
- Charms measure 1/4"
- Bracelet adjusts from 6"-6.5"-7"
- 3 charm bracelet includes: heart, hamsa, star, and eye
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.