Evil eye 6mm bead bracelet sits center-stage on your wrist.
With so many colors to choose from, all with a specific meaning. Even though each color boasts an evil eye, the colors take the meaning of protection a step above and beyond. May you ward off evil and keep any harm from coming in your direction and only usher in goodness, health, and blessing.
Hand-strung bead bracelets are durable and very fashion-forward. Even though the design is simply elegant, this bracelet is an easy, go-to accessory that you'll quickly discover you never want to be without.
Slide your new evil eye bracelet over your wrist, no need to yank or pull them on. Hand-strung on elasticized jewelers' elastic, with no clasp to fumble with, you'll never want to be without this amulet piece of jewelry.
Designed to fit snugly, we recommend a standard wrist at 6.75" but you can customize your size and color as you wish.
Choose your color evil eye to attract your luck:
- Yellow for health, concentration, and memory
- Green for a new state of balance and change in your life
- Purple removes obstacles and makes a change
- Navy Blue protection and luck
- Light Blue to counteract chaos in life
- Red protection from evil and fears
- Evil eye 6mm bead bracelet
- Create your stack of silver beaded bracelets by choosing the color of the eye and the beads
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- **LIMITED SUPPLY-- MESSAGE US IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR COLOR AND SIZE
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Based on 1 review
You may also like