Hebrew initial bracelet.
Hebrew initial bracelet is handmade in either 14k gold plate or sterling silver. A single, bold letter is a show-stopper.
We all see our initials in English, so why not be unique and have them in Hebrew? Your name is an important part of your personality. It's what makes you, YOU!
In Judaism, a person has two names. An English name and a Hebrew name. Most often this name is after a loved one, of blessed memory. So, the Hebrew name is so very special.
Every letter comes on a heavy, paperclip-style bracelet. It's the perfect gift that allows the necklace to match your outfit of the day. Water-safe as well since it's made with either 925 sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain.
An ideal Bat Mitzvah or any occasion gift. For those that love strong, bold, meaningful jewelry this is a must. Each letter is laser cut by hand and dangle from a chain. Truthfully this is the perfect gift for a graduate, a birthday, or for no reason other than you love a great piece of jewelry!
Designed to be worn with pride-- it is your namesake!!
- Hebrew initial bracelet
- Paperclip chain, 14k gold-filled
- 14k gold vermeil charm
- Choose your letter below
- Need help--just reach out to us for the correct letter.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Based on 1 review
You may also like