Diamond Evil Eye, Jewish Star, and Hamsa Necklace in 14k Gold
Couldn't load pickup availability
Triple charm necklace with lucky symbols-- evil eye, Jewish Star, and Hamsa hand.
Minimal jewelry is designed to be worn for love, protection, and good luck.
Made from solid 14k gold, this necklace is stunning and has three lucky charms: hamsa hand, Jewish star of David, and the evil eye.
A lovely holiday, birthday, bat mitzvah, Hanukkah, sweet sixteen, or a graduation gift.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- 14k Gold
- .04ct full cut diamonds
- Charms are 1/4" in size
- 16" chain + 2" extender
- Each charm is set with a diamond
Everything was beautiful..the Hamsa necklace was particularly beautiful and as I was putting it on the extension chain just dropped off..I needed to use the chain extension so I will give this necklace to one of my daughters..oh well..
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.