Blue opal hamsa bangle bracelet
We're loving this pop of blue hamsa bangle bracelet, and know you will too!
Blue opal hamsa bracelet with colors called cornflower blue. The light plays off of the amulet, as it sparkles and shines on your wrist. The border of the charm is hand-set with stones, enhancing the beauty of the chamsa amulet.
With the secure button lock clasp and the oval design, this is a bracelet that you'll put on and leave on. The silver bangle is flexible and adjusts to fit most wrist sizes.
A hamsa is an amulet charm that is easy to gift to others for it is
found all over the world. The hand-shaped good luck charm ushers in good health and fortune. Along with that also protection, happiness, and love.
It is a five-fingered amulet without any thumbs. It calls to the greater forces of kindness and blessings, to come and surround you with happiness. All the while, pushing back any evil. Any bad thoughts, or harm that is heading in your direction and sends them back to the sender.
The stone on the hamsa bracelet is high quality and never loses its luster. Watersafe as well, wear it in the shower and the pool. The blue hues will always continue to pick up the natural light in the world.
Opal is a stone of hope, love, and great achievement. May it always pass its qualities onto you.
Style your blue opal hamsa bangle bracelet with a pair of jeans, yoga pants, tank top, a sweater, or a white flowy dress. It goes well with any outfit, with all colors, whatever inspires you to be your personal best.
- Blue opal hamsa bangle bracelet
- Sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plate
- Cubic zirconia stones
- Synthetic opal
- One size fits all
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on 2 reviews
This bracelet is small enough so that you can wear it 7/24 and it doesn't get in the way, snag or pull. It's really pretty and sturdy. I bought the silver and may go back for the gold.
You may also like