Shema Israel Pendant With Antique Scalloped Design
The elegant Shema Israel pendant has an antique finish with scalloped edges. Designed for either a man or a woman to wear with pride.
As found in the Book of Numbers 15:37–41, the Hebrew Prayer is taken directly from scripture. It is the most important prayer in the Jewish religion. It reads in Hebrew, "Hear O'Israel, the Lord is Our G-d, the Lord is One."
It is a lovely testament to one's faith, making this the perfect gift for any occasion.
With a hint of skin showing through the lettering, this light and airy pendant is ideal for everyday wear. The words of the Shema can be worn close to the heart.
Choose from silver, gold, or rose finish and your choice of chain length in the pull-down menu.
- Hebrew Shema pendant
- Sterling silver, yellow 14k or rose 14k gold plated
- Pendant Size: 1"
- Chain Length: Adjustable length
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an extremely well made necklace and so very beautiful. The size is perfect for my needs.
Customer service was wonderful and the necklace
was quickly received.
Beautiful rose gold pendant
Love wearing it❤️
I started studying the Old Testament earlier this year and when I got to Deuteronomy and read the Shema prayer I was so moved by this passage of scripture, this prayer to our God, our life and our being. I have finally worn it. I don't go many places where I can wear something this beautiful but I just love it, thank you for making something so beautiful for me.
I wear this daily and my niece who is 16 also loves it! I've bought this four times! It is an outstanding value and always gets compliments. You will be very happy. It's also durable and has a strong chain, unlike some other providers.