Petite Jewish Star Necklace in 14k Gold with Diamonds
Couldn't load pickup availability
This petite Jewish Star necklace in 14k gold with diamonds is a simple and elegant piece. It's perfect for layering or creating a modern look.
The 14k gold chain holds a sparkling diamond charm that will rest comfortably on your neckline.
Designed for all ages, from babies to adults, this timeless piece is perfect for any occasion.
Whether you're looking for a gift or a special treat for yourself, this necklace comes gift wrapped and ready to give.
- Jewish star of David necklace
- Material: 14k Gold
- Stone: Diamond .02ct
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2” longer
- Choose from white, yellow, or rose gold
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I've never worn a Star of David before, but the rise in anti-semitism made me feel like it was time to do so. I'm wearing it every day, as the top of my necklace layers.
You are the best! We can't be shameful for our religion, we must be proud.
This sparkly little necklace is exactly what I was looking for. I prefer very small, delicate jewelry and it's hard to find a Star of David that matches that aesthetic. This is just what I hoped for. I'll be wearing it often.
Love this sweet gem. Purchased for my daughter and mother. We never take them off!
I love the petite star necklace. Small enough to wear everyday and just enough sparkle too
the star of david was exactly what i wanted!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.