Chai pendant with diamond accent in solid, 14k gold.
Chai (חי) is the Hebrew word for life. It is a two-letter Hebrew combination, chet (ח) and yud (י). Coming from the word, Chayim, which means life it is a lucky symbol used for blessings. The Hebrew letters signify life, happiness, success, and an abundance of good health.
A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment. Often gifted as jewelry from baby gifts to bar/bat mitzvah gifts into adulthood. Choosing to wear a good luck charm, as the Hebrew letter combination Chai, is an excellent idea.
Water-safe 14k gold charm is an ideal pendant to wear daily.
A circular chai pendant for women and girls, marks no beginnings and no endings. From school to work, from the beach to slumber parties, this is a charm perfected to carry with you. Take it with you on your journey in life.
Comes gift wrapped with an explanation card.
This is the gift you've been waiting to give.
- Chai pendant
- 14k gold
- .02 full cut diamond
- Chain included
- Pendant measures 1/2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.