Hamsa Macrame Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hamsa macramé bracelet
Hamsa hand bracelet is handcrafted and artfully designed to be worn all four season, matching all fashion styles.
When you wear a hamsa amulet, you are protected. Imagine a hand blessing you with peace, love, good health and prosperity while pushing back anything negative coming your way.
Handwoven with hues of shimmering brown, gold, white and grey with colorful tassels in blue. Designed to fit a very large to a small wrist with a simple pull of the handknitted macramé finish.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Adjustable size
- Handmade macramé knotting finish with tassels
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- 3/4" charm
When my Hamsa bracelet arrived, I thought it was even more attractive than it appeared in the picture. The charm makes the piece pop with a sparkling hand, set within another hand featuring a subtle design, surrounded by hammered metal, and finished off with a circle of gold. A contrasting band that is soft, and comfortable to wear is finished off with beautiful gold embellishments at each end. Whimsically colored, braided, tassled strings pull to give the wearer a loose or tight fit. Best of all this versatile piece goes well with any outfit.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.