Blue hamsa hand luck evil eye bracelet comes in two colors: silver or gold.
A hamsa hand combined with a lucky evil eye blue bracelet to guide and protect on life.
Designed in sterling silver and plated in yellow 14k gold. You're here to dazzle and delight with this iconic bracelet of luck. An adjustable chain means you can size it appropriately to fit your wrist, making for easy gift-giving opportunities.
A double lucky amulet consists of and evil eye inside of the blue hamsa hand.
An amulet known throughout the world. The hand ushers in goodness while the eye pushes back negativity.
Framed with sparkling diamond-like gemstones that never lose their sparkle. The center of the charm is painted blue, the color of good luck.
A truly a meaningful gift for any occasion!
- Border of Cubic Zircon Stones
- Hamsa Measures 1/2"
- Bracelet adjusts from 6.5" to 7.25
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very pretty, delicate, and feminine. I'm glad I've added this to my collection! 4 stars instead of 5 only because the clasp is so tiny that it's difficult for my old fingers to work with it, otherwise it's perfect!
I ordered this bracelet and upon receiving it I couldn’t wait to put it on. Unfortunately,it was a tad too small for me. I wish it could be a bit bigger. I gave it to my friend and they were thrilled with it. Very nicely made!
Just received these beautiful bracelets that were bought for College graduation gifts for my daughter and her best friends. They exceeded my expectations. Another work of art from Paula.