Hamsa Hand Bead Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hamsa hand bead necklace is worn not only for it's beauty, but also for protection and good fortune. The blue, hand-painted hamsa hosts the color associated with luck and fortune.
A hamsa hand is an ancient good luck symbol, popular world-wide to usher in happiness, good fortune, an abundance of blessings all the while pushing back any harm or negative energy. A truly universal good luck amulet!
Hand-strung on tiny, colorful beads with gold accents to pick up the beauty of the chamsa hand, these necklaces come in four color choices:
- Navy Blue
You're free to wear the necklace with jeans and boots, or dress it up with a cocktail dress and heels. Wear it for a night out on the town or for a work party, to the gym, and of course, to school.
Better yet, layer this up with other necklaces and always be blessed by a hamsa hand amulet.
- Hamsa hand bead necklace
- Sterling silver hamsa, 14k gold plated
- Miyuki beads
- Adjustable length from 16"-18"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.