Intricate Hamsa Hand Red String Bendel Bracelet adds an elegant, meaningful touch to any ensemble. Its beautiful hamsa hand charm is cast in sterling silver with a intricately detailed design, while the red cotton string is hand braided.
A triple amulet with an evil eye, hamsa hand, and red string is a powerful symbol of protection. this bracelet is sure to bring the wearer luck, peace, and good health.
To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get wet.
Makes a touching get-well gift, a wonderful congratulation gift, or a gift of good wishes.
- Sterling silver bracelet
- Pendant Size: 1"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.