Jewish star hamsa wall hanging for the Jewish home.
Your home is not complete without a hamsa to usher in happiness, health, laughter, and love. This amulet, much like a hand, transmits this positive energy while at the same time pushing back the negative energy.
Come create a collection of hamsa wall art with these decorative wall hangings.
Each chamsa has a lucky Mati blue glass evil eye dangling from the finger, to watch over and protect you and all that reside in your home. Hamsa is made from wood.
The perfect hostess gift or holiday gift for the Jewish homeowner.
- Wooden particleboard hamsa hand wall hangings
- Glass blue Nazar evil eye
- 9" x 4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was delighted when I opened the the package containing the newest addition to my hamsa collection. The colors were vibrant and the attached eye made the piece pop. No question I will be ordering more of these exciting works of art to enhance my collection and as gifts.
We are planning to build a home and I wanted to hang a Hamsa above every door way. We bought this one for our bedroom and it's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get it hung and our home built.
Got this for a gift and he loved it.
I have a thing for Hamsas...this does not disappoint!