Diamond Hamsa Necklace in 14k Gold
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hamsa diamond necklace on a chain in 14k gold.
A sleek, glamorous necklace that sits in the center of your neckline. The light bounces off the sparkling, white diamonds. Set in 14k gold, the hamsa charm has .20ct full cut diamonds.
A daily pendant, this diamond hamsa amulet amulet ushers in good luck, protection, and fortune. The hand pushes back harm, letting in good health, happiness, and love. The five-fingered amulet is universally recognized.
Wear to work, school, parties, and dinner with friends. To the gym, the beach, and while on vacation.
The hamsa amulet should be with you on your journey in life, keeping you safe and of course, elegant.
An appropriate gift for a baby gift, Bat Mitzvah, Christmas, Hanukkah, or any holiday. A milestone or birthday gift is always a good idea.
- Diamond hamsa necklace
- Simple and elegant
- 14k yellow or white gold
- 5/8" x 3/8"
- Pave diamonds-- .20ct total weight
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I absolutely love the yellow gold Hamsa I purchased!! I have received so many compliments on it! It is such a beautiful piece and the seller was so sweet and helped me with any questions I had! Thank you!!
I am in love with this necklace. I wanted to treat myself to something nice and had been looking at Hamsa's. This is the perfect size. The chain was too short, but I had a different chain at home that worked wonderfully. I wear this every day.
My niece loved her diamond hamsa. The message is perfect for this time and as a 40th BD present, it was perfect. Thank you for getting it to her in time for her BD!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.