Hang on your wall inside of your home or office, zen or meditation room or gift to one as a housewarming present, birthday present, to your yoga instructor, or just because it is beautiful.
- 9.25" long by 4" wide
- Hamsa and evil eye wall decor
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I placed mine on a little decorative tree where I put trinkets, souvenirs and such...so pretty in the sunlight...
This is absolutely beautiful. I'm starting a great collection of the ones that I feel that are calling out to me. When I'm about to do yoga or meditation I look at this and it brings me calming feelings.
Gorgeous hostess gift to bring to Passover sedar!