A complete healing necklace is a gift that keeps giving.
A gesture of kindness and love with a blessing of healing. Taken from the Hebrew prayer book, it translates into "A complete healing from above." The charm, written in both Hebrew and English, reads "Refuah Shlema m'hashamayim."
It is the blessing for wholeness, completeness, and healing. It is a timeless gift that touches one's soul. A complete healing necklace is not only for the body but also for the soul.
Prayers and love, support, and kindness aid in the healing process. The charm is a straight line, a balancing act of sorts. At times it will dip a little up, a little down. Life is the same, we try all we can to keep it aligned. With love, friendship, prayer, and support we balance the fine line and pray for healing.
Hebrew comes on one side and English on the other side.
Available in silver or gold vermeil.
- Complete healing necklace
- Material: 14k gold plated over silver
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Chain Length: See pull down menu
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.