A gesture of kindness and love with a blessing of healing.
Written in both Hebrew and English, Refuah Shlema is the blessing for wholeness, completeness, and healing, which is a timeless gift to touch one's soul.
Hebrew comes on one side and English on the other side.
Available in silver or gold vermeil.
- One side reads, "A Complete Healing," and the reverse has the same in Hebrew, "Refuah Shlemah."
- Material: 14k gold plated over silver
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Chain Length: See pull down menu
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.