Hebrew Blessing Necklace | Light and Airy
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hebrew blessing necklace.
The Hebrew prayer, Shema Israel, is the most important prayer in the Jewish religion.
It symbolically reads in Hebrew, "Hear O'Israel, the Lord is Our G-d, the Lord is One." Only a portion of the scripture is actually on the pendant. It is a lovely testament to one's faith, making this the perfect gift for any occasion.
With a hint of skin showing through the lettering, this light and airy pendant is ideal for everyday wear. The words of the Shema can be worn close to the heart.
- Hebrew blessing necklace
- 14k gold pendant measures 3/4"
- Description card is included, making it ideal for gift giving
- Chain Length: 16"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
This is a very special necklace. I love it and will enjoy wearing it.
Really pleased when I received this lovely necklace. It falls just in the right place on my neck- not too long and not too short. I also love the free-flowing design of the Hebrew letters. The chain is very nice and substantial as well.
My another absolute favorite necklace! It's beautiful layered with other necklaces and on its own. Very meaningful yet trendy and unique. Love it!!!!!
I bought the shema necklace for myself and have worn it daily since it arrived! I did add an extender to the chain and a new larger clasp to make it easier to put on.
I got the gold one and I love it!! It is exactly what I wanted. It is made well and looks so nice on.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.