Mazel diamond bracelet in silver for women.
Elevate your luck game with the power of the Hebrew word "mazel" written in sparkling diamonds on a bracelet. Not only a symbol of good luck, but a constant reminder that we are in charge of our own destiny. Wear it close to your pulse and embrace the balance and harmony that it brings.
- Good fortune
Now it's up to you to create the exact path you want your mazel to take. That is exactly why you're going to love wearing your next Hebrew bracelet.
There are four color choices, all water-safe and set with diamonds. The Mazel sparkles and shimmers beautifully:
Pairs well with the collection of cable bracelets found here.
May this bracelet bless you with a long and healthy life. May it be sweet, perfect, and full of love and happiness.
- Mazel diamond bracelet in silver
- .06ct diamonds
- Sterling silver letter and clasp
- Stainless steel micron wire
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I recently purchased the Mazel bracelet and the Shema one. They were both gifts. I love them both. They are dainty and look so nice. I enjoy wearing them and know that I have a part of my religion with me always.
I received my bracelet in a beautiful package loved it
I love everything you sell I have few bracelets and a necklace
Great customer service
I recommend their products to everyone
I love the Mazel bracelet. I ordered one for myself and one for my sister in law. My only complaint is that the lamed snags and gets caught on everything.