Mini Chai necklace.
Mini chai necklace in Hebrew for women and girls in sterling silver or 14k gold vermeil. The charm, approximately 1/4" in size, is small. But, small is the new Big.
Minimal jewelry is bold and allows you to embrace the pendant in all its glory. The Hebrew necklace is a combination of two letters that represent LIFE. The word chai is worn as a blessing, gifting you with a long, happy, healthy life.
The gift of choice for newborns as well as for a Bat Mitzvah celebration. Hanukkah, graduation, and most of all to wish one a complete healing.
A simple and minimal designer necklace to wear 24/7. For babies and teens, young adults and mature adults. Crafted in sterling silver with an adjustable clasp designed to fit all sizes. It's the perfect piece to never take off from little girls to adults.
A chai is in the top ten list of Jewish jewelry; read about it here!
- Mini chai necklace
- Sterling silver
- 14k gold vermeil
- 1/4" pendant
- Chain included adjustable from 16"-18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
The perfect little end-of-year gift for my grandchildren finishing another year of Hebrew School!
We got this as a bat mitzvah gift for a family friend, and her dad texted to say she absolutely loves it!
Love it. It is small like I wanted. Very classy. Was looking for this for some time now.
A wonderful necklace, perfectly sized for those wanting a mini Chai. It's of great quality and perfect length. The shipping speed was fast and the packing was protective. I'm so happy with mine, especially given it's the first time I ordered from this site.