This Petite Jewish Star Necklace is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance and faith to your favorite outfit. Crafted in solid, 14k gold, this pendant features an intricate Star of David adorned with diamonds for a sparkling finish.
A Star of Brilliance, A Symbol of Pride!
The beautiful piece hangs gracefully from an adjustable 16-18 inch chain, so you can find the perfect length for any neckline. It’s certain to become a cherished heirloom that will be passed down through generations
- Timeless classic design
- Crafted with high grade diamonds
- Symbolizes faith, heritage and culture
Petite Jewish star necklace with diamonds.
Star measures just under 1/4" and is set with .02ct diamonds in 14k gold.
- Jewish star of David necklace
- Material: 14k Gold
- Stone: Diamond .02ct
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2” longer
- Choose from white, yellow, or rose gold
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love the petite Star of It’s It’s It’s exactly the size I wanted but it is a little too light weight. I expected it to be more substantial for the money. Otherwise, it’s beautiful.
Purchased for my great-niece in honor of her upcoming Bat Mitzvah. I thought the petite pavé Star of David would be perfect for her. When she opened the box, she gently ran her finger over it and smiled. Of course she put it on immediately! She kept smiling - I cried.