Minimal elegance with faith based charms on one necklace.
Designed in 14k gold on a single chain you'll enjoy wearing a hamsa amulet, Jewish star of David and an evil eye-- each set with diamonds.
Two bezel set full-cut diamonds are placed between the three symbols, within the chain.
A beautiful gift.
- 14k Gold
- .08ct total weight diamonds
- Two bezel set diamonds within the chain
- Chain is 16" with 2" extender
- Charms are 1/4" in size, each set with a diamond
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.