Intricate Star of David necklace with sparkling stones.
A unique Jewish star necklace designed to please your sense of style and inner spirit.
Scrollwork of lacy open design work, this pendant sparkles. It is as if it takes you back to Medieval times.
Sparkling cubic zircon gemstones frame the pendant. Making this a bit different than a typical Star of David. Detailed lines cut the circular charm, and allow your eyes to rest in the center where the star is found.
Available in three colors: sterling silver, rose or yellow gold. The chain adjusts from 16" to 18", fitting for most necklines.
A gift of faith.
- Intricate star of David necklace
- Available in sterling silver, 14k yellow or rose gold vermeil
- Set with cubic zircon stones
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2” longer
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I was concerned about purchasing online without having seen the necklace in person. I had been eyeing it for a while. It is even prettier in person. I purchased the all silver and the two-tone - one for me and one as a gift. So happy!
I love the way it sparkles! Giving it as a gift to one of my best friends
Thank you for the opportunity to provide a review. I actually bought 2 bracelets. One for myself and I for my cousin. I do like the bracelet as well as the hanging wall hands. Thank you so much!