Lucky gold hamsa hand necklace with diamonds.
A hamsa is an amulet worn for protection. It is a five-fingered hand to welcome in goodness and push away the bad.
Sprinkled with diamonds, this sparkling hamsa has a lucky blue sapphire or a protective ruby red gemstone in the center.
If it is protection you are after, then order the diamond hamsa with a red ruby in the center. If it's luck, then the blue sapphire will appeal to you more.
Handmade in 14k gold with a gold chain.
- 14k gold hamsa is 1/2" in size on a chain
- Stone: Diamond .06ct with .04ct stone
- Chain Length: 16"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perfect, as always!