Turkish Nazar blue evil eye is hand-painted with tones of gold and blue to watch over and protect you, making sure no harm comes your way.
Not only lovely to look at, but this traditional mal de ojo, or evil eye, is handmade and just stunning.
Made from solid glass, you can hang it on a wall with a pushpin.
Display in any room in your home or office, even place on the branch of a tree in your garden-- anywhere to keep evil far, far away.
Folklore says if the evil eye breaks or is damaged in any way, shape, or form that means it has absorbed any intent of harm.
- 5.25 inch glass evil eye
- Handmade in Turkey
- Weight 13 ounces
- Easy to hang, no tools needed
- For use in your home, office, garden or as a gift
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The design is amazing! The blue colors of glass I love! I now have a set of this design! Highly satisfied! Thank you!
This is a good housewarming gift.