Square Shape Eye Necklace with Sapphire
Couldn't load pickup availability
Square gold pendant with a tiny sapphire eye.
Small but mighty, the all-seeing eye amulet worn to deflect negativity and bad vibes is captured in this elegantly understated pendant.
The tiny blue sapphire eye gazes out of the 3/8", 14k yellow gold square charm. A dainty matching 16" gold chain passes through two openings at the top of the square so that the pendant stays flat.
While we make no guarantees, more than one customer has told us that they wear this pendant to magically find happiness and pleasure in life.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Material: 14k Gold
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Chain Length: 16" + 2" extender
- Sapphire gemstone .04CT
I did expect it to be a bit bigger however I love it. I love the unique square shape. Customer service was great and even the free shipping came when expected. I’ll definitely be ordering again.
Thanks Alef Bet jewelry! It’s amazing to have a jewelry option that is beautiful and stylish, and also so meaningful at the same time! My husband got me this necklace when our daughter was born to mark our becoming a family. I was so moved by it! It’s classic, beautiful, delicate and very durable (my now 1 year old loves to tug on it and it’s stayed nice and sparkly). I simply love this necklace. I rarely take it off. Can’t wait to get more!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.