Bless someone you love with a long and healthy life. The Hebrew charm, "chai" is worn for a long and healthy life. It provides a sense of overall good wishes, as does the red string in the bendel bracelet. To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get it wet. Each bracelet comes gift wrapped with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string.
- Chai Hebrew charm is a blessing for a long and healthy life
- Sterling silver
- Includes a description card about red string bendels
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Review I love it. It is exactly as described. It reminds me that I am in the hands of the Almighty. While I need to take the necessary precautions during this pandemic, my bracelet offers me a sense of calm, badly needed these days. Thank you Paula and Alyssa. Nana Hannah
I love my bendal chai bracelet. I wear it all the time. Makes me feel connected.
I love my bracelet.
I wear it all the time and receive many complimen
Received a few days after order.
I love this bracelet I wear it all the time