Protection bracelet with a diamond heart.
There are all kinds of red string bracelets, but this one will steal your heart. Well, maybe I mean someone else will want to steal this protective bracelet with a diamond heart because it's so pretty!
That's not a great analogy.
Let's try again.
Diamond heart protection bracelet set in 14k solid gold. Full Cut genuine diamond gems with a total weight of 0.09 carats. The gold clasp adjusts to fit any wrist size. We can also customize the length and color you want.
- Red is the color of protection.
- Black, the color of self-power.
- Pink, the color of love and friendship.
Combining traditional and multicultural red string, this bracelet is a symbol of protection. It represents a belief in good luck and the power of connecting with others. Of course, love is also an important element of this stylish bracelet.
A beautiful gift to express your love. Make a wish before wearing it on your loved one's left wrist or on your own. It is recommended to never remove the heart bracelet.
- 14k gold heart
- .09ct full-cut diamond
- 1/4" heart
- Adjustable from 6" to 7"
- Red nylon string
- 14k gold clasp
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.