Red string hamsa bracelet.
Hamsa hand red string macramé bracelet with a single, evil eye.
This bracelet sits in the center of your wrist to monitor and protect you. It's decorated with sparkling cubic zirconia gemstones and handcrafted from gold-plated sterling silver.
This is a universal bracelet, suitable for adults, boys, girls, teens, and children.
It's a stylish, sexy, protective, all-seeing evil eye hamsa bracelet. It's 100% not what you find at your local street vendor.
This dual hamsa and mal de ojo or mati evil eye bracelet is designed to be worn on your wrist as an amulet to deflect any harm or ill-will intended for the wearer.
- Blue is the color associated with good luck and an eye to watch over and protect you.
- Red string is the traditional color of protection
Place your hamsa string bracelet on your wrist and know that you are guided in life wherever you are taken, watched over, and loved on your journey.
Evil Eye is a talisman used to watch over and protect the wearer of this lucky eye bracelet. Infused with positive energy, this piece is a must to help ensure protection, health, and success for the seasons ahead.
With an adjustable macramé finish, you'll be able to adjust the sizing of this bracelet to fit most wrists. With this option, you now have the perfect gift to give to a loved one needing a bit of protection and a lovely gift coming just from you.
A design that is so perfect you'll never want to be without!
- Red string hamsa bracelet
- One size fits all
- 14k gold plated over sterling silver
- Cubic zirconia gemstones
- Charm measures 1/2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.