A Lucky hamsa charm combined with a red string is known to provide protection throughout many worldwide cultures, stopping anything harmful coming your way.
This double amulet bracelet acts as a barrier to bad stuff around you.
Couldn't a friend also use one of these mystical bracelets? It is durable enough for everyday wear, comes gift wrapped and has a description card telling about the story of the red string. To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get wet.
Makes a touching get well gift, a wonderful congratulation gift, or a gift of good wishes.
- Sterling silver bracelet is available in 3 sizes
- Comes with a description card
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
I have a passion for all things hamsa. So when I saw this bendel bracelet with the silver hamsa charm I had to purchase it. It’s beautiful!
My friends have admired by bracelet so I bought more to give as gifts. Everyone loves them!
After my husband's emergency triple bypass I saw this bracelet and knew I needed protection and strength. It is beautiful and looks great on my wrist. I never take it off...I feel safe and secure because of it. I am so impressed with your products I ordered a Hamsa necklace which should be arriving soon. Love your jewelry!