Evil eye colorful necklace charms are handmade with a sparkling diamond frame. The center has a lucky blue sapphire in the center to always bless you with good luck and protection.
There are three colors to choose from:
- Red for protection and courage
- Light Blue good fortune and health
- Navy Blue good luck and prosperity
Some people believe that wearing an evil eye necklace will protect them from bad luck. If you're inflicted with the curse of an evil eye, you need an amulet.
One who sends out the evil does so with intention, envy, or jealousy. Bad luck, illness, and financial problems are brought onto whom it is cast.
There are many different ways to protect yourself from the Evil Eye. One of the most popular is to wear an evil eye necklace.
These colorful evil eye necklaces are designed specifically for the lady that wants to always have her charm on her. They're intended for daily wear. Meaning, to work, school, the gym, the beach, and water-safe.
A lovely gift for anyone that needs protection against the evil eye.
- Evil eye colorful necklace
- .07ct diamond
- .03ct blue sapphire
- 14k gold
- Chain included
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.