The evil eye layering bead necklace comes in a variety of colors.
The blue evil eye charm necklace is handpainted in blue, which is known as the color of protection and good fortune. It's strung on your choice of a colorful beaded necklace.
You're free to wear it with jeans and boots or dress it up with a cocktail dress and heels. Wear it for a night out on the town or for a work party, the gym, and to school.
Fun, cute, and flirty... these evil eye beaded layering necklaces are the perfect year-round accessory!
Comes in a choice of four colors of beads with gold diamond cut accents that surround the evil eye charm. A single stone sits in the center of the good luck eye, casting away evil and blessing the wearer with the powers of the ancient amulet of an evil eye.
- Evil eye layering bead necklace
- Sterling silver evil eye, 14k gold plated
- Miyuki beads
- Adjustable length from 16"-18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.